Vision & Mission
Vision: To foster innovations, business growth, and employment opportunities in rural India, tier II, and III cities of India.
Mission: To be a premium product innovation, design, and development center in India by 2025 within the academic arena.
1) Nurture Innovations
- That benefit rural community, tier 2 & 3 cities, that impact large populace.
- From entrepreneurs and innovators from tier 2, 3 cities, and villages.
- That is financially viable – proven business feasibility and scalable.
2) Idea to Product
- Engineering services, design, development and validation, DFX – X = quality, reliability, durability, profitability, sustainability, and serviceability.
- Marketing support: Placement, branding, go-to-market strategy, and channel development.
- Manufacturing: In-house or contract manufacturing, supply chain development, quality management, capacity planning, and optimization.
3) Protect Innovations by
- Filing IP rights, IP landscaping, avoid infringement, creating awareness about IP rights, and developing an innovation culture.
- Facilitation of technology transfer, JV agreements, and IP monetization.
- Collaborating with international IP agencies to file IP rights in different parts of the world.